Door king 1812 pfone entry system
The 1812 Plus is a unique communication and access control system that allows homeowners to use their existing telephone as an intercom to speak with a guest at a door or gate and is ideal for those applications requiring a basic, single door or gate, access control solution.
- Connects directly to your existing C.O. (Central Office) phone line. No additional monthly expense for a separate telephone line to the entry system.
- Digital voice circuit for cyrstal clear communication.
- Unique double ring identifies calls from the 1812.
- Two relays allow control of two doors or gates.
- Answer machine bypass feature allows the homeowner to call the 1812 from an off site location and “by-pass” a home answering machine to perform programming operations.
- Built-in call waiting so calls from the access system are never missed – even if you’re on the phone.
- Call forwarding – never miss an access system call, even if you’re away from your home. And you can even create a time zone for when you want your calls to be forwarded.
- Dial-out function provides up to 27 alternate phone numbers for the system to call.
- Do-not-disturb feature allows the homeowner to set times when the access system will not ring the house phones.
- Program up to four “hold-open” time zones to keep your door or gate open during certain times of the day.
- Program up to 50 individual five (5) digit entry codes. You can even time zone restrict certain entry codes.
- Program up to 10 temporary entry codes with start and end dates and time zone restrictions. Great for allowing service companies entry to your property.
- Special intercom programming mode allows the 1812 to be connected directly to a PBX or KSU phone system.
1812 Access Plus
The 1812 Access Plus includes all of the features found in the 1812 Plus and is designed for larger homes that require control of a main door or gate and up to six additional access points. Discerning homeowners will appreciate the additional programming, reporting and advanced features found in the 1812 Access Plus system.
- IP Addressable – uses TCP/IP communication to program the system from your PC via LAN/WAN or an Internet connection.
- Program from your PC. Intuitive, easy to use, Windows based software program included.
- Two relays on the main board control a door and gate, plus control up to six (6) additional access points with card readers, keypads or RF controls via RS-485 communication.
- 100 card/transmitter/keypad codes (50 with phone numbers; 50 access codes only).
- Control all access points from your PC. Schedule lock and unlock times and easily lock or unlock an access point with the click of your mouse.
- 500 event transaction buffer can be downloaded to your PC and provides you with a record of all events at the access point(s).
- Setup email notification of certain events of your choice. For example, an email can be sent to you when a certain access code is used.
- 1812 Plus
- Call waiting.
- Call forwarding with time zone restrictions.
- Unique double ring.
- Built-in clock / calendar.
- Do-not-disturb feature.
- Four “hold open” time zones.
- Answer machine bypass feature.
- 50 5-digit entry codes with time zone restrictions on some codes.
- 10 Tempory entry codes with start and end dates.
- Intercom mode for use with PBX and KSU phone systems.
- Camera ready.1812 Access Plus
- All of the 1812 Plus features, and…
- IP addressable – program from your PC via LAN/WAN or an internet connection or via built-in modem.
- Intuitive, easy to use, Windows based programming software included.
- Add up to six (6) card readers, keypads or RF receivers (RS-485).
- 100 card / transmitter / keypad codes (50 with phone numbers; 50 access codes only).
- Up to 30 holidays can be added to access and hold open time zones.
- Control access points from your PC. Schedule lock and unlock times, lock or unlock an access point with the click of your mouse.
- 10 temporary access codes with start and end dates.
- 500 event transaction buffer.
- Email notification of events of your choice. Internet connection required.
- Hands free, full duplex digital audio circuit.
- 1812 Plus Capacity:
Interfaces with a single phone line
27 dial-out phone numbers
Two relays for door or gate control.
- 1812 Access Plus Capacity:
Same as 1812 Plus model, and the ability to control an additional six (6) access points with card readers, keypads or RF controls
- 1812 Plus Programming Method: System keypad or touch-tone telephone.
- 1812 Access Plus Programming Method: System keypad, touch-tone telephone or from PC.
- 16 VAC, 20 VA (250 ma) power transformer provided.
- FCC (US): DUF6VT-12874-OT-0
- DOC (CAN): 1736 4507 A
- Complies with UL 294; ETL Listed.
- Surface mount dimensions: 6.25″H x 10″W x 5.25″D.
- Surface curved mount dimensions: 6.75″H x 11″W x 6.25″D
- Flush mount dimensions: 9.25″H x 12″W x 4.5″D.
- Wall mount dimensions: 7.325″H x 10.75″W x 3.5″D
OPTIONS FOR THIS MODEL Surface, curved surface, flush or wall mount – specify which.
Stainless steel or gold plated housing (surface mount only).
Gold plated faceplate – Flush or surface mount units only.