MagForce ™ 350+ Series Electromagnetic Locks
MagForce ™ 350+ Series Electromagnetic Locks.The 350+ Narrowline surface mounted electromagnetic lock is designed for doors requiring a high level of security. The 350+ is available for single, inswinging or outswinging, hollow metal, aluminum, and wood doors and frames and glass doors. The352+ is available for pairs of hollow metal, aluminum, and wood doors and frames and glass doors without a mullion. The 351+ with split armature is used with pairs of hollow metal, aluminum, easily interface with electronic access control systems, automatic door operators and fire or other hazard sensing systems for egress and emergency egress. Exceeds ANSI/BHMAA156.23 Grade 2 standards with 1200 pounds of direct holding force and is UL listed as an auxiliary lock for a 3 hour firerated opening.
Benefits of Using MagForce 350+ Series
• Modular design employs a standardized circuit board with easy to install connectors, adjustable mounting brackets, integrated mounting screws, and slide-in architectural finish plates
• The 350+ design features a narrow 2-1/8” projection from the frame header
• The armature housing holds the armature in place, eliminating the noise and sagging known with armatures, and increases the overall reliability of the product
• The armature housing also provides an aesthetically pleasing look over traditional armature mountings, blending into the surrounding environment more easily
• The armature housing holds the magnets for the DSM option without having to mount an additional plate to the armature, ensuring quicker, more reliable installations