PK543 intercom audio amplifier
|The PK543 is used with our 3,4 and 5-wire open-voice stations, primarily for use in apartment house intercoms, but can be used for small home and office intercoms.
The Alpha Communications®/Tektone PK543 amplifiers are used with our standard ‘IR’ and/or ‘IS’ open-voice type apt. intercom stations, in 3-wire, 4-wire or 5-wire configurations. All three (3) types of stations can be combined on a single PK543 system (if needed). The PK543 operates on 16VAC (10VA) low-voltage Class II wiring. For permanent transformer mounting use our Model #SS102A (U.L. Listed) transformer. For plug-in transformer connection use our Model #SS105B (U.L. Listed) transformer. When using a 24VAC electric door opener instead of the normal 16VAC door opener, use the Model #SS106 tri-volt transformer instead of the SS102A or SS105B. The PK543 amplifier is U.L.® and U.L.C.® Listed, and C.S.A. approved, and connections are done with an advanced plug-in wiring harness connector. We also offer a factory-built portable tester, Model CP001A, to field test the PK543 amplifers.
• Easily Installs Right on Finished Wall Surface or in Certain Lobby Panels
• Operates on Safe Low-Voltage Class II Wiring
• Clear Voice Fidelity with Adjustable Voice (and Tone) Volume Controls
• Convenient Plug-In Wiring Harness
• Built-in Door Opener Time Delay Switch
• AC and DC Door Opener Outputs
• U.L.® / U.L.C.® Listed / C.S.A. approved