Securitch Access Control Interface Exit Device
Securitech Model # 934AF3T-GKD-LPS
Access Control Interface Exit Device
– 36″ door
– Switch activated on panic bar depression
– Transfer cable from rear
– Latch position switch
– GG Style (UG also available – change “G” to “U” in model #)
– Mortise Cylinder (By others)
– DC release from access control system
– Separate signal generated if key used for entry (in place of access control)
How Does It Work?
Designed for fire-rated stairwells. Electrolatch rim signal exit device provides safety, security and notification.
When exiting, the panic bar activates an internal switch which sends a signal to the access control system to generate a local alarm. The latch position is also monitored by a switch.
To enter, the access control system can momentarily energize the lever or the key may be used to release the lever. A key usage switch sends a signal to the access control system to let it know that a key has been used in place of the access control system.