Trilogy ETDL access control system
Trilogy ETDL access control system
Maximize security, and solve the problem of left open and propped open doors with the safe, strong and easy to use Trilogy ETDL access control system. It features timed lock/unlock, audit trail, and the ability to use the hand-held DTM data transfer module to upload your user schedules from your desktop or laptop computer. The ETDL is a proven key management solution for your exit doors. You manage this lock by fingertip at the lock’s keypad, or by using your laptop or desktop PC with the software. (computer connecting cables required and sold separately at checkout – software CD included with purchase of cables, or can be downloaded from Alarm Lock website) The software features a simple to follow user interface giving you total control. You can even review who entered and when. Need to establish access privileges? Done. Simply use the built-in multi-level programming functions to create your group or individual user codes, master and management codes, passage codes, and emergency or service codes. This vandal-resistant, all metal push button lock is perfect for securing panic exits at hospitals, schools, restaurants, movie theatres, airports, retail stores, offices, pharmacies, and more!
- Heavy Duty, BHMA Grade 1 lock
- Rugged clutch mechanism insures long life & durability
- 500 timed lock/unlock schedules, including 4 “quick schedules” for programming the 4 most common time schedules in one step
- First manager in scheduling – solves the snow day issue for schools
- 2000 user codes supported, including: Master, Manager, Supervisor and Basic Users. Also one-time entry code
- WeatherPROOF performance
- Timed entry allowance from 5-15 seconds
- Greater security with “Temporary Keypad Lockout” after 3 unsuccessful code-entry attempts
- Audit Trail with time/date tamp for a printable record of all electronic activity
- Real time clock allows logging of events to within 1 second of accuracy
- 4 Time-Out functions allow a user to enable other users or unlock the lock for some time period without needing to return to the lock
- Handing is field reversible
- Easy to install. Retrofits to panic bars of most major manufacturers
- Battery housing mounts above panic bar on interior side of door
- Key override – uses a standard rim cylinder (provided by manufacturer) to operate key override function. All rim cylinders are interchangeable.
- Exit Device Compatibility:Von Duprin 99, Cal Royal 9800, Corbin ED5000, Yale 7100, Dorma 9300, Arrow 3800, Sargent 8800, and American Eagle 6200 bars. When ordering please select your existing panic bar model so that we may ship you the correct, compatible ETDL lock. Otherwise, if your current bar is not listed, we sell a number of brand-name push bars that you can add to your order at checkout.
- Dimensions: 11.25″ h x 3″ w x 3.5″ d
- Door thickness: 1 3/4″ (for other thicknesses up to 2 1/2″ please call 1-937-890-2333)
- Battery operation: 5 AA’s; appx. 60,000 cycles; low battery alerts; lock may be hard-wired with 9VDC or 9VAC power supply for remote release / battery backup (9V’s sold separately)
- Handing: Non-handed
- Audit trail capacity: 40,000 records
- Operational temperature range: +151°F ~ -31°F
- Keypad: All metal, 12 button. All functions programmable through keypad/software. Proximity antenna housing molded of ultra high strength, impact resistant Lexan.
- Warranty: 2 year manufacturer’s