Von Duprin 6111-FSE Electric Strike for Rim Exit Devices
Von Duprin 6111-FSE Electric Strike for Rim Exit Devices –
Electric Strikes provide remote release of a locked door. They allow the door to be opened without retracting the latchbolt. This occurs by the releasing of the electric strike lip (sometimes called keeper or gate). When the door closes the beveled latchbolt rides over the lip and falls into the electric strike pocket. Von Duprin is the leading manufacturer of premium, heavy-duty electric strikes known for their reliability, durability and security. The 6111 Electric strike is for use with rim exit devices on single doors or double doors with mullion applications (hollow metal, aluminum or wood).
• Furnished 24VDC standard with 12VDC and AC operation optional. 16V solenoids available.
• Strike box is adjustable to compensate for any misalignment of the door or frame.
• Two piece plug connectors are furnished for ease of installation and for removal during strike servicing.
• Furnished Fail Secure (FSE) standard – On loss of power, the strike is locked.
• Fail Safe (FS) is optional – On loss of power, the strike is unlocked.
Developed with Von Duprin’s high standards and engineering expertise.
• Heavy-duty stainless steel construction.
• Tested to over 250,000 cycles.
• 1500 lbs. holding strength.
• 70 lbs. impact strength.
This particular strike is Fail Secure (FSE) – On loss of power, the strike is locked. For Fail Safe.