The Yale Power Track® & 400 Door Closer-Holders combine
The Yale 400 Power Track® Door Closer-Holders combine the functions of a single
point electromechanical door holder with the proven reliability of a 400
Series Door Closer. The track assembly contains an arm slide and
solenoid-operated hold open mechanism and is available with or without
an integral smoke detector. The closer is mounted on the door. The
Power Track is mounted to the frame face for pull side installations or the
frame soffit for push side installations.
The Power Track is an aluminum extrusion which incorporates a
solenoid-actuated cam that locks the arm slide in the track at a selected
point. The degree of door hold open is selected by adjustment of the
telescoping arm. When there is power to the unit, the door will hold open
at the selected hold open point. Any power interruption will release the
arm slide and the door will close. The door can be released manually at
• Unit comprised of integral smoke detector and solenoid hold open mechanism in the slide track, a hook-up
box and door closer.
• Can be used to control a single door or a pair of doors in conjunction with a Support Unit.
• Suffix “PTDO” to model number.
• Unit is comprised of a solenoid hold open mechanism in the slide track, hook-up box and a door closer.
• Units can be installed on a single door or a pair of doors when controlled by compatible UL listed detection
equipment such as area ceiling detectors, pull stations, and remote alarm panels.
• Can also be used in conjunction with a Master Unit on a pair of doors. Support unit must be 24VDC.
• Suffix “PTO” to model number.